Tips to pick a cat friendly home.
Here are some tips to pick a cat friendly home:
- Consider the size of your cat. If you have a large cat, you will need a home with plenty of space for them to roam. If you have a small cat, you may be able to get away with a smaller home.
- Think about your cat's personality. Some cats are more active than others. If you have an active cat, you will need a home with plenty of places for them to climb and play. If you have a more laid-back cat, you may be able to get away with a home with less space.
- Consider your lifestyle. If you work long hours, you will need a home with a cat sitter or a pet door so that your cat can come and go as they please. If you are home most of the time, you may be able to get away with a home without a cat sitter or pet door.
- Make sure the home is cat-proofed. This means removing any potential hazards, such as cleaning supplies, medications, and poisonous plants. It also means making sure that there are no places for your cat to get stuck, such as behind furniture or under appliances.
- Talk to your landlord or property manager. Make sure that your cat is allowed in the home and that there are no breed restrictions.
- Visit the home with your cat. This will give you a chance to see how your cat reacts to the space. If your cat seems stressed or anxious, it may not be the right home for them.
By following these tips, you can find a cat friendly home that is perfect for your feline friend.